Integrus Group of Companies offers services for protecting confidential data, commercial information and development know-how for enterprises. For each company that has access to the Internet, and uses information systems for its work, a package of its regulatory documents and IT solutions that ensure security at all levels are developed.
Confidential information (data) is access limited by law or the organization (enterprise) norms. The following types of personal data require the application of protective measures:
- personal – relating to the private life of citizens, including personal data (PND), except information to be disseminated in the media;
- Official – what can be attributed to the category of official secrets;
- judicial – any information about judges, officials of controlling and law enforcement agencies, victims, witnesses, and participants in criminal proceedings, as well as any information from the personal files of convicts on the enforcement of judicial acts;
- Commercial – this is a trade secret, plus information about inventions, utility models, and industrial designs before the official publication of information on them by the enterprise (know-how, production technologies, development secrets, etc.);
- Professional – medical, notarial, attorney-client privilege, the secrecy of telephone conversations, postal messages, correspondence, telegraph and other messages
In our work, we usually protect official, commercial, professional and personal confidential information. Protecting data and information in an organization is built on three levels:
- Restriction of unauthorized access (for modification, modification, destruction, copying, distribution and other illegal actions):
- Locks, doors, bars on windows, alarms, etc. – any means that restrict physical access to information carriers;
- Noise generators, surge protectors, and other devices block or detect information leakage channels.
- access control for employees (personnel) of the client’s organization;
- implementation of access rights for employees of the enterprise
Protection of confidential data involves the development of such solutions for its infrastructure to be able to:
- reducing the vulnerability of technical means of information processing and storage;
- prompt recovery of damaged, modified information;
- Warnings about the consequences of unauthorized access to confidential data.
Regarding personal confidential information and personal data, we also control the placement of databases on the territory of Russia.
Means Of Protecting Confidential Information
All means and activities aimed at protecting confidential information are based on three levels:
- Legal, providing a unified state standard for information protection, but not violating users’ rights. The level is regulated by the Law of the Russian Federation “On Information, Informatization and Information Protection”, by-laws of the Russian Federation, and internal organizational provisions on protecting confidential information, which determines the work with “closed” documentation. At this level, we must build an information system and solutions for its protection so as not to violate the rights of users and the norms of data processing.
- Organizational streamlining works with confidential documentation, determining the degrees and levels of user access to information systems and information carriers. This level minimizes the leakage of information on negligence or negligence of personnel.
- This includes architectural and planning activities and solutions, structuring request systems and issuing permits for using the Internet, corporate e-mail, and third-party resources.
- The rights to receive and use a signature in electronic digital form and compliance with corporate and moral and ethical rules adopted within the organization are also essential to protecting confidential data.